Insurance Assessments / Works

If a building suffers loss or damage at some point throughout its operating life, this may be recovered and repaired through the Insurance that covers the property. However, once a building has suffered loss or damage there are a series of queries that must be addressed – how is the building brought back into action and how long will this take? How much will it cost? Has the damage caused the building more serious issues which are not obvious?

We at Jones Melling Limited work closely with Insurance Companies and Loss Adjusters to make the process of rectifying the damage as pain free as possible for the Building Owner / Occupier. We provide a full range of services from liaison with the Insurance Company / Loss Adjuster, assessment of the damage caused through to managing the remedial works to conclusion.