Landlord & Tenant

A large part of Landlord & Tenant services are provided by Solicitors and Property Agents, however most, if not all require the input of a Building Surveyor from Dilapidations advice and negotiations through to the monitoring of works being undertaken by a tenant on behalf of a landlord. These and many more services under this umbrella heading require specialist construction and property knowledge which Solicitors and Property Agents do not have.

To the left can be found some of the Landlord & Tenant Services that Jones Melling Limited offer. These provide further information on each aspect of works, please contact us for more information.