Scaffold Licences

Permission is needed for any scaffold encroachment on adjoining owner’s properties unless there is a right for a developer to erect it. In the case of cranes and scaffolding trespass, formal licences need to be entered into which should cover the extent of the encroachment, indemnities given, the prevention of the loads being carried over the adjoining land and usually a payment of fees and costs.

At Jones Melling Limited we provide all the services required to obtain the correct permissions with adjoining owners and amicably arrange settlement between the respective parties. Please contact us for further information or advice.